Commit: multi-language spell checking

Subject: Commit: multi-language spell checking
From: Dom Lachowicz (cinamod@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 13 2001 - 22:53:42 CDT

We do spell-checking based on the "lang" property now, and quickly too, I
might add. Only known to work for pspell builds right now, but this is
something that we should get ispell to do too (though maybe not easily) or
at least ignore.

This works fine in the FV_View code (which generates the right-click
suggestion menu) as well as the fl_BlockLayout code (which squiggles words).
We might need to look into exactly when words get spell-checked while
typing, as this new code exposes a few bugs & redundancies in fl_BlockLayout
code.

This does *not* work fine with the spelling dialog. We're doing some
brain-dead (IMHO) things there such that I have to rewrite a non-trivial
part of the dialog and its interface to get things to work properly for
multiple languages.

Will it be worth it? I think so.

Dom

CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: src/af/xap/xp/xap_Dlg_Language.cpp
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_BlockLayout.cpp
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_BlockLayout.h src/text/fmt/xp/fl_Layout.cpp
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fv_View.cpp src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Dialog_Spell.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Dialog_Spell.h