Re: speed results

Subject: Re: speed results
From: Hubert Figuiere (hfiguiere@teaser.fr)
Date: Sat Apr 14 2001 - 07:16:33 CDT

On samedi, avril 14, 2001, at 01:03 , Sam TH wrote:
>> please fill a bug report for this so we can really plan it.
>>
>> Sam, is it possible to add a "perf" keyword in bugzilla for this kind
>> of
>> thing that would be used to tag performance issues ?
>
> At Jesper's request, I added and renamed a bunch of bug categories.
> So just file this under Dev - Performance.

Sam,

I don't think "Dev - performance" and "Dev - style" deserve to be a
module (category), but they rather should be a keyword that we use to
tag the bug covering this topic. Just because a performance or style
problem belong to a real module.
See bug 1332 that should be part of Piece Table.

> Import - RTF (Hub, you want this one?)

Sure.

> Installer

This one should be sub-categorized to cover each platform. Because there
will be an installer for Mac, and installer for Be and one for Win32
too, each being maintained by different people.

Hub