Re: Unix request for help

Subject: Re: Unix request for help
From: Hubert Figuiere (hfiguiere@teaser.fr)
Date: Wed Apr 18 2001 - 07:47:22 CDT

Sam TH écrit:

> This is a known (to me at least) problem. If anyone knows when it
> started, of has a GNOME/autoconf build that is actually GNOME-ish,
> please let me know. I'm very puzzled about this.

For me it started Tuesday morning CEST after the long 3 days Week-End that
had lot of bugfixes and autoconf added (around 1MB of contextual diff since
Friday morning CEST).
The problem is that I jumped to autoconf immediately and that can not revert
back to the old style build because with lot of effort (I don't have CVS
access here, unless I use diff and ftp using a remote account).

The worse things in all of this is that -lgnome is specified at link time
and that I get GNOME code compiled. Isn't there a specific switch to pass to
gcc to enable GNOME ?

Hub

--
Lead developer on libcwk