Small (I assume) suggestion..

Subject: Small (I assume) suggestion..
From: Frapazoid 2.0 (jdc2002@teleport.com)
Date: Wed Apr 18 2001 - 07:27:22 CDT

..For the installer. Have any of the AbiWord project developers
considered using the
Loki setup program to install AbiWord? It works quite well; I have never
had a situation
where it failed over dependancies. It can work in X-Windows using Gtk.
If Gtk fails
for any reason that would make it unable to run, it automatically runs a
console installer.
I know it works in Linux, and I though that it may be portable to other
Unix systems,
thus making it a good standard installer for the Unix-style platform
AbiWord ports.

I would like to know the opinions of the AbiWord developers and other
mailing list subscribers..