Re: [Gnome-print] Bug: GNOME apps have problems to print through CUPS (fwd)

Subject: Re: [Gnome-print] Bug: GNOME apps have problems to print through CUPS (fwd)
From: Dom Lachowicz (cinamod@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 20 2001 - 16:31:20 CDT

I'll look into this issue for our PS and for GnomePrint-generated PS. If
something's amiss, I'll patch the culprit. It can't be the abi gnome code
that generates the ps, it either has to be our native (GTK) ps driver he's
talking about or the output of calling the GnomePrint API. I'll get to the
bottom of this.

Dom