Commit: some work on the columns dialog

Subject: Commit: some work on the columns dialog
From: Dom Lachowicz (cinamod@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 20 2001 - 21:28:46 CDT

The GTK+/GNOME version now looks a bit better (the preview widget never
shows up against "random" background) as well as making a click on the text
label select the checkbox.

I made the XP preview code and widget more flexible, so that we can draw N
columns if we'd like to. The old way used a switch statement, covering
values 1,2,3. I use math inside of a for loop :)

I'm going to add some functionality to the unix dialog so that you can
choose to have N columns (probably < say 20 or 100) in a document. This is
useful for drawing columns in landscape mode &&/|| on large paper.

Dom

CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: unix/ap_UnixDialog_Columns.cpp xp/ap_Dialog_Columns.cpp