Re: commit -- autodetect platform

Subject: Re: commit -- autodetect platform
From: Hubert Figuiere (hfiguiere@teaser.fr)
Date: Mon Apr 23 2001 - 02:58:27 CDT

Sam TH écrit:

> This should work, since it's the same code we use in the regular
> system. Can people please check that it works on their systems?
> Hub, especially you, since you seem to have autoconf sort-of working
> for OS X.
>
> Thanks
>
> Autodetect the platform for the autoconf build. This has only been
> tested on my machine, so don't be surprised if it breaks on yours.
> Just fix it. :-)

I don't really have a sort of, I just hacked configure.in to see if I could
make it to work. But I didn't finish. Now that you detect platform, I'll
have a look and see if I can roll my changes in (not until this evening).

The main problem I had is that configure detected glib and gtk before
checking the platform, causing it to fail. So I had to reorder code a little
bit.

So I'll update to your changes a provide my patches.

Hub

--
Lead developer on libcwk
<http://sourceforge.net/projects/libcwk/>