Call for bug (semi-)nominations

Subject: Call for bug (semi-)nominations
From: Jesper Skov (jskov@zoftcorp.adsl.dk)
Date: Mon Apr 23 2001 - 04:03:58 CDT

Hiya,

It's time we started to nominate bugs for the 0.9.0 and 1.0
releases. We presently have 299 bugs without a target milestone - I
imaging at least 20 or so of those are must fix for 0.9.0 and another
50-100 or so are must fix for 1.0.

Obviously, we don't want a random Joe out there nominating all bugs
for 0.9.0. So I'd like to ask frequent contributors _only_ to nominate
bugs.

I'll have a look at votes when we decide to push for 0.9.0 and will
nominate bugs with high votes that seem reasonable. That means users
and lurkers (that's YOU!) should use the voting system to
semi-nominate bugs:

 o Create yourself an account at
   http://bugzilla.abisource.com/createaccount.cgi

 o Bring up the bug list at
   http://bugzilla.abisource.com/buglist.cgi?bug_status=SUBMITTED&bug_status=OPEN

 o Click on Bug IDs to read bug details.

 o If you find an interesting bug you'd like to have fixed, cast your
   vote by clicking on the "Vote for this bug" link.

   You have 30 votes you can cast in whatever proportions you'd like
   on anything between 1 and 30 bugs.

Go cast your votes, people!

Thanks,
Jesper