Re: commit: left ruler handles

Subject: Re: commit: left ruler handles
From: Thomas Fletcher (thomasf@qnx.com)
Date: Mon Apr 23 2001 - 09:10:24 CDT

Patrick,

  I updated and built this morning expecting that things would
either be broken for QNX (which they weren't) or that I would
have little handles on the left hand ruler (which I don't).

  What needs to be done for other platform maintainers in order
for this feature to start propagating?

Thomas

On Sun, 22 Apr 2001, Patrick Lam wrote:

> First round of support for left margin handles (visually change
> top and bottom margins!)
> General rationalization of private and protected fields in Rulers.
> CVS: ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> CVS: Enter Log. Lines beginning with `CVS:' are removed automatically
> CVS:
> CVS: Committing in .
> CVS:
> CVS: Modified Files:
> CVS: src/wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixLeftRuler.cpp
> CVS: src/wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixLeftRuler.h
> CVS: src/wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixTopRuler.cpp
> CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_LeftRuler.cpp src/wp/ap/xp/ap_LeftRuler.h
> CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Ruler.cpp src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Ruler.h
> CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_TopRuler.cpp src/wp/ap/xp/ap_TopRuler.h

Thomas (toe-mah) Fletcher QNX Software Systems
thomasf@qnx.com Neutrino Development Group
(613)-591-0931 http://www.qnx.com/~thomasf