Re: gdk-pixbuf vs. ImageMagick

Subject: Re: gdk-pixbuf vs. ImageMagick
From: Leonard Rosenthol (leonardr@lazerware.com)
Date: Thu Apr 26 2001 - 11:57:54 CDT

At 09:34 AM 4/26/2001 -0700, Paul Rohr wrote:
>If he's also just talking
>about #2, then we find ourselves in the truly odd situation where the only
>person seriously considering #4 is ... Leonard, our resident IM guru.
         It's not as simple as you make it out to be Paul. Read my message
entitled "More on Imaging"...Those questions and their answers also play a
big role in what direction(s) we take on this issue.

Leonard
P.S. I don't really care one way or the other whether you use IM or not. I
DO care that we make the right technical decisions for the right reasons.