Re: RFC: BeOS Plan Of Action

Subject: Re: RFC: BeOS Plan Of Action
From: Sam TH (sam@uchicago.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 26 2001 - 12:46:02 CDT

On Thu, Apr 26, 2001 at 08:54:59AM -0700, Paul Rohr wrote:
> At 09:33 PM 3/29/01 +0100, James Montgomerie wrote:
> >On 2001.03.28 12:03:18 +0100 James Montgomerie wrote:
> >> Before I start my mail properly, a few words:
> >>
> >> First, please read the attached document even if you have no interest in
> >> BeOS - I'd appreciate any comments you might have. I'll post the
> >> document
> >> (in original .abw format) to the list tomorrow with any changes.
> >
> >Well, since there were no comments, I'll presume all was okay. Attached is
> >the document with the few changes that crossed my mind. Could someone put
> >it somewhere on www.abisource.com, in zabw abd HTML formats please? I'll
> >post to BeNews and BeGroovy when we release 0.7.14, both to announce the
> >release and pointing people to the document.
>
> Sam,
>
> Did we manage to get a version of Jamie's document posted for 0.7.14? I'm
> sure we'd all like to take advantage of his willingness to help recruit a
> new maintainer from the BeOS community.

The release notes have a note about Be needing a new maintainer. I
don't know whether this got posted to Be news sites, since I don't
know Be news sites.

Jaime, if you're still around, can you take care of this?

sam th --- sam@uchicago.edu --- http://www.abisource.com/~sam/
OpenPGP Key: CABD33FC --- http://samth.dyndns.org/key
DeCSS: http://samth.dynds.org/decss