Re: commit - highlight pilcrow on selection

Subject: Re: commit - highlight pilcrow on selection
From: Jesper Skov (jskov@zoftcorp.adsl.dk)
Date: Fri Apr 27 2001 - 01:01:22 CDT

>>>>> "Paul" == Paul Rohr <paul@abisource.com> writes:

Paul> At 12:02 AM 4/22/01 +0200, Jesper Skov wrote:
>> End Of Paragraph (the newline / pilcrow) now highlights when
>> selected.

Paul> Woo-hoo! I"m glad you were able to figure this out. How bad
Paul> was it?

Uh, embarrassing simple. I just happened to be playing with the
highlight code looking at other bugs and suddenly it Just Worked. I
claim total ignorance as to what did it other than adding the code to
draw in highlight mode :)

I still need to make it select to the right (or left in RTL mode) of
the column instead of just a single character width, as per your
suggestion. But that's detail fiddling.

Jesper