Re: commit - leave selection when changing properties

Subject: Re: commit - leave selection when changing properties
From: Jesper Skov (jskov@zoftcorp.adsl.dk)
Date: Fri Apr 27 2001 - 01:02:46 CDT

>>>>> "Paul" == Paul Rohr <paul@abisource.com> writes:

Paul> At 06:53 PM 4/21/01 +0200, Jesper Skov wrote:
>> Don't clear the selection on property changes.

Paul> Ugh. Thanks for the fix. Does anyone know when this broke? I
Paul> could swear that I had this working two years ago.

And a user claimed it worked in a previous version too. But I can
assure you it had been broken for a vert long time. I forgot who made
the change, but it was one of you Sourcegear guys at least a couple of
years ago :)

Jesper