Re: Access to /u3/test_data/abiword/4pict.abw

Subject: Re: Access to /u3/test_data/abiword/4pict.abw
From: Jesper Skov (jskov@zoftcorp.adsl.dk)
Date: Fri Apr 27 2001 - 01:03:49 CDT

Paul> At 07:47 PM 3/29/01 +0200, jskov@zoftcorp.adsl.dk wrote:
>> Paul,
>>
>> Would it be possible for you to stuff all the /u3/test_data/abiword
>> documents on the FTP server (or HTTP server) so we can access them?

Paul> Jesper,

Paul> In digging through old email, I get the impression that you may
Paul> have been asking *me* to do this, but I have no idea what you're
Paul> asking.

Not to worry.

Paul> If this hasn't been taken care of yet, Sam could probably help
Paul> you more than I can. If not, let me know and I'll see what I
Paul> can do for you.

I got the files. And they have helped nail at least 2 or 3 bugs. I've
been attaching the tests to bugs when I see references to /u3/test...

Jesper