Re: www.abisource.com and HTML 4.01 compliance

Subject: Re: www.abisource.com and HTML 4.01 compliance
From: Sam TH (sam@uchicago.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 27 2001 - 14:11:23 CDT

On Fri, Apr 27, 2001 at 08:53:37PM +0200, Jesper Skov wrote:
> "Our" HTML sucks big heavy boulders if it gets the chance.
>
> Would anyone object if I fscked a bit with shared.inc (also the
> programatic parts I think), and tried to make this better? The goal
> would be to pass the W3 validator.

Well, XHTML compliance should be the goal (our web page should be at
least as good as our auto-generated stuff :). It'll be a tough task,
though, due to the way the php headers work. I'll try to give you a
hand, too.

Good luck.

sam th --- sam@uchicago.edu --- http://www.abisource.com/~sam/
OpenPGP Key: CABD33FC --- http://samth.dyndns.org/key