Re: Commit -- Fix memory leaks.

Subject: Re: Commit -- Fix memory leaks.
From: Michael D. Pritchett (mpritchett@attglobal.net)
Date: Fri Apr 27 2001 - 22:41:32 CDT

----- Original Message -----
From: Martin Sevior <msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au>
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2001 6:28 PM

> On Fri, 27 Apr 2001, Dom Lachowicz wrote:
>
> > >Martin -
> > >
> > >I know that the Styles dialog needs to be added to the Windows FE, but
what
> > >else are you referring to?
> > >
> > >Cheers!
> >
> > Styles
> > Lists
> > Soon, a template dialog
> >

> Also the styles combo box on Windows needs work to enable it to be
> repopulated with styles.
>
> The Font dialog on Windows should also be updated to make use of the new
> XP preview window and the new Character properties available for character
> runs.
>
> Cheers
>
> Martin

Dom, Martin -

Thanks for the input. I forgot about the List Dialog as I built the
resource file a long time ago and just needed to provide the hookups in the
dialog class. Hopefully I can complete it this weekend.

The Font dialog is currently internally generated by WinAPI. I will need to
rebuild the resource file accordingly to make appropriate changes. Can you
point me to a current version of a Unix Font Screenshot so that I can
properly update it. Right now it looks like the Win32 dialog does all that
the Unix Font Dialog does.

Additionally, I would like to get a current Unix screen shot of the styles
dialog to get that right too.

I am going to skip the Toolbars issues for someone else with more experience
at this time.

Cheers!

Michael D. Pritchett