Unicode fonts and clipboard

Subject: Unicode fonts and clipboard
From: Paul Rohr (paul@abisource.com)
Date: Sat Apr 28 2001 - 04:50:44 CDT

With Markus' permission, here's a copy of some additional information about
the Unicode X fonts.

Also of interest are his comments about an emerging standard for UTF8-format
clipboard content on Unix. Given that we already have UTF8 imp/exp support,
this should be quite easy to add (if we haven't already).

Any volunteers?

Paul

abiword-dev@abisource.com: Non-member submission from [Markus Kuhn
<Markus.Kuhn@cl.cam.ac.uk>]]