Re: Mac OS X port status

Subject: Re: Mac OS X port status
From: Hubert Figuiere (hfiguiere@teaser.fr)
Date: Sat Apr 28 2001 - 05:21:35 CDT

On samedi, avril 28, 2001, at 07:12 , bigschu@mac.com wrote:

> I'm just wondering how (or if) a port to OS X is coming. We
> desperately need a word processor, and I'd love to see AbiWord be it.

As Sam told you, I'm currently working on it. The current status of the
port is that things begins to take form. Infrastructures are here, it
build, but the core of the MacOS (X) front end is currently being worked
on. All the code (but the one that is being worked on) is in CVS.

If you have a Carbon programming skills and wish to contribute, please
contact me be starting anything as we can synchronize on what must be
done.

Hub