AbiWord Weekly News proofreaders sought

Subject: AbiWord Weekly News proofreaders sought
From: Jesper Skov (jskov@zoftcorp.adsl.dk)
Date: Sat Apr 28 2001 - 07:36:38 CDT

Hi

For next week's release, I'd like to have the WN read by a few others
on this list to help me add missing items and fix any mistakes there
may be.

For WN#41 I got quite a few comments afterwards of stuff I should have
included - and by then it's too late. So I'd like to post a link to
a preliminary version Thursdays to a few select people, allowing them
to give feedback by Friday 1800 CET or so, at which time I will make
the official release.

If you'd like to be one of those suck^H^H^H^Hhelpful persons, please
drop me a message.

I'm also always open for suggestions of how to improve the format,
adding weekly features, and whatnot.

Thanks,
Jesper