commit: Latex style table support.

Subject: commit: Latex style table support.
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Sun Apr 29 2001 - 20:56:38 CDT

HI everyone,

Latex style table support using bar tabs and overline. This needs specific
text decorations to draw lines at the top and bottom of lines. I call
these topline and bottomline decorations. The attached screen shot shows
the potential for this using overline.

I'll do these decorations real soon now.

I implemented tab_bar and under/overline for tabs and fields to do this.

Latex style table were good enough for all my needs as a Scientific user
of text markup. They're not MS Word style tables but you can do a lot with
them.

See attached screen shot for a hint.

Cheers

CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: abi/src/text/fmt/xp/fb_LineBreaker.cpp
CVS: abi/src/text/fmt/xp/fl_DocListener.cpp
CVS: abi/src/text/fmt/xp/fp_Line.cpp abi/src/text/fmt/xp/fp_Run.cpp
CVS: abi/src/text/fmt/xp/fp_Run.h
CVS: abi/src/text/fmt/xp/fp_TextRun.cpp
CVS: abi/src/text/fmt/xp/fp_TextRun.h
CVS: abi/src/text/ptbl/xp/pd_Document.cpp
CVS: abi/src/text/ptbl/xp/pd_Document.h
CVS: abi/src/text/ptbl/xp/px_ChangeRecord.h
CVS: abi/src/wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixDialog_Styles.cpp
CVS: abi/src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Dialog_Tab.cpp
CVS: abi/src/wp/ap/xp/ap_EditMethods.cpp