Re: new Lists dialog?

Subject: Re: new Lists dialog?
From: Joaquin Cuenca Abela (cuenca@celium.net)
Date: Mon Apr 30 2001 - 04:53:02 CDT

On 27 Apr 2001 15:18:17 -0700, Paul Rohr wrote:
> Joaquín,
>
> With all the other pre-0.9.0 work coming together so nicely, I figured it
> was time to ask how your rewrite of the Lists dialog is going?

ok, so now my pc is losing the email that I was sending... nice.
In short, yep, I will try to get the list dialog working with current
cvs, but first I should sync my own cvs version with cvs.

Now that exams are over (and when this stupid opengl assignement will be
over) I should have a bit of free time...

Cheers,

--
Joaquín Cuenca Abela
cuenca@celium.net