Re: AbiWidget

Subject: Re: AbiWidget
From: Dom Lachowicz (cinamod@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 30 2001 - 09:43:36 CDT

Hi Randy,

>So what is an AbiWord GTK+ widget? Is it, by any chance, an AbiWord
>editing module that can be used in other programs?

Well, it's not a lot yet :) A widget is just a control capable of being used
in your program, like a button or checkbox, etc...

The thing that I created is only a first draft and there are a *lot* of
issues that I'm going to document and send off to the list.

As it stands, my control doesn't do much, but I got to the point where it
did *something* and I wanted to check the code into CVS for various reasons.
Any screenshots that I could send you would fail to dazzle.

Dom