Change Request

Subject: Change Request
From: Hubert Figuiere (hfiguiere@teaser.fr)
Date: Mon Dec 03 2001 - 09:05:36 CST

I have a change request to make.
As some may have noticed, I started a port of AbiWord to Cocoa. Cocoa is an
OpenStep like framework (it is Apple's version of OpenStep since they have
been purchased for -400 M$ by NeXT Inc.) It is likely that it will obsolete
the Carbon port for MacOS X.

This port use part of the UNIX code, but not Gtk stuff. Hence, here is my
request:
Can the Gtk maintainer (martin?) take care of moving
ut_dialogHelpers.{cpp|h} to xap. This also involve renaming those 2 files. I
he does not want, just give me a green light to do so (any uncommitted
changes to those 2 file may be wipped, that is why I'm asking).

Thanks for any help.

Hub