commit: fp_TextRun.h/cpp, gr_Graphics.h

Subject: commit: fp_TextRun.h/cpp, gr_Graphics.h
From: Tomas Frydrych (tomas@frydrych.uklinux.net)
Date: Sun Dec 09 2001 - 07:04:49 CST

This fixes a bug in fp_TextRun::_draw() I created yeasterday, plus
adds some optimatisation to the italic-problem code.

I added a new value DGP_POSTSCRIPT to the
GR_Graphics::Properties enum, which makes it possible to fine-
tune things for printing. All graphics classes that behave in screen-
like manner (i.e., drawing a white rectangle over black text results
in the text being erased) should return false when queried for
DGP_POSTSCRIPT), while all classes that behave like PostScript
(i.e., drawing a white rectangle over black text does nothing to the
text previously output) should return true when queried. I have
made the changes to queryProperties() of all our graphic classes
guessing what the correct setting should be, but only gtk and
win32 have been tested.

Tomas