Re: commit: fp_TextRun.h/cpp, gr_Graphics.h

Subject: Re: commit: fp_TextRun.h/cpp, gr_Graphics.h
From: Tomas Frydrych (tomas@frydrych.uklinux.net)
Date: Sun Dec 09 2001 - 10:31:25 CST

> How about a more descriptive name like - "ERASE_REALLY_ERASES"?
Fair enough, I will think of some better name; the issue is whether
if you print two layers over each other, you see the second layer or
the combination of the two. With the win32 rendering to a PCL
printer you get the former, but I was under the impression that in
PS document you get the latter. However, if I understand you
corretly that is not the case -- could please just comfirm for me
that I understood you correctly, so I can fix this.

Thanks
Tomas