Re: RTF exporter bug (wv bug??)

Subject: Re: RTF exporter bug (wv bug??)
From: Andrew Dunbar (hippietrail@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 10 2001 - 07:52:20 CST

 --- Tomas Frydrych <tomas@frydrych.uklinux.net>
wrote: >
> When I set language of a piece of text to Hebrew
> (iw_IL) and export
> it to RTF and open that in Word, it becomes Italian;
> I had a look at
> the exporter, but it uses wv to do the translation,
> so I suppose this
> is wv bug.

In our code we have something resembling an enum with
all the languages in it. it_IT probably comes right
before iw_IL in that list. I just added some new
languages and it's possible I knocked some part of
this out of Synch. It's also possible we're passing
a number plus or minus 1 to the wv interface. Can
you experiment with other languages and see if they
all get changed and what they get changed to?

Andrew Dunbar.

=====
http://linguaphile.sourceforge.net

Nokia 5510 looks weird sounds great.
Go to http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/nokia/ discover and win it!
The competition ends 16 th of December 2001.