Re: generating revenues

Subject: Re: generating revenues
From: Scott Rushfeldt (sirushfe@unity.ncsu.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 12 2001 - 19:39:48 CST

I would just like to say I like the ideas on raising money. About the
T-shirt/stuffed blue ant idea, maybe it would be possible to convince an
online linux store like Thinkgeek or something else to make up an abiword
shirt/other items and sell them. Also, a link on the main Abiword page or
under contribute to Abiword should be made to ask users who enjoy using
Abiword to make a small contribution or by a T-shirt from such and such
store(if the idea is liked) to help in Abiword's development.

Just another idea,

Scott Rushfeldt
NCSU