[abiword-dev] Re: positive review

Subject: [abiword-dev] Re: positive review
From: James Ogley (james.ogley@pinnacle.co.uk)
Date: Thu Dec 13 2001 - 08:31:39 CST

Glad to see people enjoyed the article :) I wanted it to be positive
and realistic, so it's good to see it came across like that. Didn't
want the lack of tables to seem like a moan, just an issue that needed
to be mentioned.

I agree with Martin on this, implementing new features at this stage
risks delaying 1.0 further.

New features mean new bugs, which means more 'hammering' time.

--
James Ogley, Unix Systems Administrator, Pinnacle Insurance Plc
james.ogley@pinnacle.co.uk www.pinnacle.co.uk +44 (0) 20 8731 3619

*********************************************************************** CONFIDENTIALITY. This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Pinnacle Insurance Plc.

If you have received this e-mail in error please immediately notify our Helpdesk on +44 (0) 20 8207 9555.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.