Re: [abiword-dev] apropos subject here

Subject: Re: [abiword-dev] apropos subject here
From: Rui Miguel Seabra (rms@multicert.com)
Date: Thu Dec 13 2001 - 14:09:03 CST

Hello,

If you take a look at the email headers, you'll see things such as:

Any intelligent email client of email filter can use that, for instance,
to filter messages.
Not to mention To: and CC: fields.

I see no need for an [abiword-dev] prefix on messages.

Take evolution for instance.

Right clinking on an abiword mailing list message will show you a menu,
at the end you see Create Rule from Message, just make a virtual folder
or create a maildir for abiword's mail, and create a filter, both based
on mailing-list

Have fun

ps:

I can read from your email that you use netscape 4.79

There are plety much better email clients, both featurewise and
freedomwise.

Maybe you should consider a change.

On Thu, 2001-12-13 at 09:03, Greg Berg wrote:
> Can anyone ascertain what the primary subject is
> from the following subject lines?
>
> Subject: Re: generating revenues
> Subject: Re: dictionaries
> Subject: Re: tarball released
> Subject: Re: positive review
>
> Granted, if the only mail you ever get is from
> the abiword-dev mailing list, everything makes
> perfect sense, but there is a better way.
>
> Please consider prefacing the subject line with
> something like [abiword-dev], and be consistent.

+ So let's do it...?