Re: UPLOAD: 0.9.6.1 rpms for redhat 7.2

Subject: Re: UPLOAD: 0.9.6.1 rpms for redhat 7.2
From: Rui Miguel Seabra (rms@multicert.com)
Date: Thu Dec 13 2001 - 14:09:06 CST

On Thu, 2001-12-13 at 07:58, Martin Sevior wrote:
> Hi rms,
> I think that we should distribute rpms with the following options.
>
> GNOME, GdkPixbuf plugin, opitmize, unixfonts, english dictionary
> GTK, optimize, unixfonts, english dictionary

> GNOME, GdkPixbuf plugin, opitmize, BIDI, unixfonts, english dictionary
> GTK, optimize, BIDI, unixfonts, english dictionary
>
> Then additional rpm's for plugin paks (TM)*
> Can you do this? If not I'll do it tomorrow.
> (Well maybe not the plugin rpm's right away. I'll have to learn how to
> build those.)

You are right, of course, but I'll only have to find a way to do this
without taking me more than 20 minutes for each of those sets :)

Since > GNOME, GdkPixbuf plugin, opitmize, BIDI, unixfonts, english
dictionary
is done already, I'd have to lose about an hour.

Plugin rpms are already done. I only can't compile the image magick and
openwriter plugins.

Hugs, rms

+ So let's do it...?