Re: [abiword-dev] apropos subject here

Subject: Re: [abiword-dev] apropos subject here
From: Benoit Rouits (Benoit.Rouits@cetelem.fr)
Date: Thu Dec 13 2001 - 10:42:47 CST

Well,
It's too easy to make a filter for MUAs even like Netscape 4.7:
Edit>Message Filters>New>
Match any of : "sender contains abiword-dev" | "to or CC contains
abiword-dev"
Moveto>AbiDevML>OK

So why boring with subjects like [abiword-dev] ... ?
Please, learn how to use your MUA ...
Ben

--
Benoit Rouits <brouits@free.fr>
office : (+33)146398261 home : (+33)672814789