Re: AbiWord Weekly News #73 released

Subject: Re: AbiWord Weekly News #73 released
From: Alexander Shopov (al_shopov@web.bg)
Date: Fri Dec 14 2001 - 14:40:34 CST

Hi Jesper,

Thanx for mentioning my name in
Abiword Weekly News. Still I must clarify that the tranlsation of
Abiword interface is mostly due to the work of Iassen Pramatarov
<jason_pramik@yahoo.com>.

He did almost the whole translation, I did only about 1/7 and added some
editing. As it is very cold in Bulgaria he got a bit ill and was unable
to finish everything by himself (he had to stay at home and was unable
even to go to work) so I just gave him a bit of help and made the
contact with the AbiWord develpment team.

The bigger credit should go to him.

Best reagrds:
Alexander Shopov