RE: LaTeX exporter

Subject: RE: LaTeX exporter
From: Joaquin Cuenca Abela (cuenca@pacaterie.u-psud.fr)
Date: Mon Dec 17 2001 - 19:40:21 CST

Pierre, can you send me a copy of the "LaTeX" file that AbiWord is
incorrectly exporting?

If possible, a copy of the .abw file of the same document will be
appreciated.

Cheers,

--
Joaquín Cuenca Abela
cuenca@pacaterie.u-psud.fr

-----Original Message----- From: owner-abiword-dev@abisource.com [mailto:owner-abiword-dev@abisource.com] On Behalf Of Pierre Abbat Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2001 1:48 AM To: AbiWord Developer List Subject: LaTeX exporter

How important is the LaTeX exporter to 1.0? I tried it a few days ago and got something that LaTeX didn't understand.

phma