Re: Another Bogus Document

Subject: Re: Another Bogus Document
From: Dom Lachowicz (doml@appligent.com)
Date: Tue Dec 18 2001 - 08:26:47 CST

On Tue, 2001-12-18 at 07:59, Chris Winne wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have attached a 2426 bzipped tarfile called AbiTest.tar.bz2,
> which contains two files, Bogus.abw and Works.abw.

Hi Chris,

Both documents load fine here. I bet that you somehow have a copy of
AbiWord built against libxml2 instead of expat (different XML parsers).
We don't officially support libxml2 and releasing a binary built against
it was a mistake.

If you can, please upgrade to AbiWord 0.9.6.1 or if you can, build Abi
from source. This will use the expat parser and everything should "just
work"

Dom