Bugs and the 1.0 release

Subject: Bugs and the 1.0 release
From: Jesper Skov (jskov@zoftcorp.dk)
Date: Tue Dec 18 2001 - 09:35:22 CST

I'll update our bug state text in a day or two.

For now, I'm just going to start whacking on BugZilla according to these
guidelines:

 o Any rfe Bug with milestone '---' or '1.0' will be moved to milestone
   'Future'. This is our new "bit bucket". Developers who are tired of
   seeing the same old bugs that can't/won't be fixed for some reason
   or another should exclude 'Future' milestoned bugs from their
   (default) search criteria.

 o Any bugs not marked with the 'rfe' keyword, but clearly are RFEs,
   I'll move to 'Future', adding the 'rfe' keyword.

 o Core developers (you know who you are) should move bugs from '---'
   and '1.0' that they don't believe should be fixed for 1.0 to
   milestone 1.2 or Future.

Please don't use CLOSED/LATER anymore. I'll move all those bugs to
OPEN/'Future'.

Thanks,
Jesper