Re: perl bindings problem on FreeBSD

Subject: Re: perl bindings problem on FreeBSD
From: Dom Lachowicz (doml@appligent.com)
Date: Wed Dec 19 2001 - 09:09:47 CST

FYI, I fixed this in CVS head a few days ago. Perl defines a bool
datatype instead of something more sane like Perl_Bool. In fact, what
'bool' might be varies a lot - enum, int, unsigned char, unsigned short.
But they never bother to check for __cplusplus ...

In ut_PerlBindings.cpp, add a #define HAS_BOOL 1. See line 31 for more
information.

Dom