Re: Commit: moving gdkpixbuf to GNOME

Subject: Re: Commit: moving gdkpixbuf to GNOME
From: Hubert Figuiere (hfiguiere@teaser.fr)
Date: Wed Dec 19 2001 - 09:19:53 CST

According to Rui Miguel Seabra <rms@multicert.com>:

> I want to understand very well the exact reasons for loss of
> functionality, when there were good solutions that did not loose
> functionality.
>
> Otherwise, it's all just a Big Load of Ego Bull Shit (tm).
>
> Pardon my manners, but they reflect those used on me.

Excuse me, but before whinning, you should try to look at what have been
done. There is NO loss of functionnality. Even better, I added the required
hooks to allow platform imp/exporter to be registered.

So before yieling and having flame-prone speech, look at it.

OK, I may have broken the tree, but only by mistake and I did that because
the tree was broken for me too since the addition of that importer. For that
I apologize, but you have been warned.

</END>

Hub