dvi question

Subject: dvi question
From: Pierre Abbat (phma@oltronics.net)
Date: Wed Dec 19 2001 - 09:29:11 CST

I got through the whole set of test documents to convert to LaTeX and tried
to view c_props with xdvi. One of the lines is supposed to be in red, but it
showed black. However, I got these errors from xdvi:

xdvi.bin: special "color push Black" not implemented
xdvi.bin: special "color pop" not implemented
xdvi.bin: special "color push rgb 1.000 0.000 0.000" not implemented
xdvi.bin: special "color pop" not implemented
xdvi.bin: special "color push Black" not implemented
xdvi.bin: special "color pop" not implemented

What am I missing?

phma