Help Styles

Subject: Help Styles
From: David Chart (linux@dchart.demon.co.uk)
Date: Fri Dec 21 2001 - 17:08:44 CST

By using a number of hacks in CSS, I think I have an implementation of the
help files which looks good in all browsers, although better in newer ones.
Thanks to Paul Rohr for the link to the hacks.

If anyone is using an older browser, could they put the attached files in
the same directory and open dialogfind.html in their browser. It should
have one of two appearances:

A black bar at the top and a black bar at the top left, each with
navigation links, which don't move when you scroll.

Two horizontal black bars, both with links, one at the top and one at the
bottom, which scroll with the page.

You shouldn't get vertical bars that scroll with the page, invisible bars,
or other weird and sucky formatting. You will be missing an image, but that
doesn't matter.

Thanks.

David Chart