Re: PATCH: automatic fillin of version number on bug reports

Subject: Re: PATCH: automatic fillin of version number on bug reports
From: Hubert Figuiere (hfiguiere@teaser.fr)
Date: Thu Dec 27 2001 - 12:22:27 CST

According to Alan Horkan <horkana@tcd.ie>:

> another thing im wondering about is will users still have to subscibe to
> post a bug?

Yes, simply so that he can get asked supplementary info. I'm the "bug
guy" on gphoto which is hosted on SourceForge. SourceForge allow
reporting bugs without registering or giving e-mail address. Lot of
bug are filed anonymously, without enough info, and when we ask for
them, we barely get any reply.

Ah and I must say that I rejoin Dom's opinion.

Hub