Re: Abi: the strings doc

Subject: Re: Abi: the strings doc
From: Jared Davis (abiword@aiksaurus.com)
Date: Sat Dec 29 2001 - 00:58:15 CST

On Friday 28 December 2001 08:55 pm, Piotr Banski wrote:
> Hi Jared,
>
> I've looked into this stuff, and at the moment, I feel fairly capable of
> producing a more comprehensive doc on the basis of the existing (somewhat
> outdated) documentation and what I wrote before. Please tell me if you
> started looking at this yourself or if you know of someone else doing
> that, so that I don't do this unnecessarily.
>
> I'd need some two weeks for that -- got a few deadlines coming very soon.
>
> Thanks,
> Piotr

Hi Piotr,

I'm sorry I haven't gotten this stuff up yet. Our net connection has been
down for the last couple of days and I've been dead in the water. Feel free
to make some more comprehensive documentation, it's always welcome. :)

I'll go ahead and post what you've already created in the meantime.

Thanks,
        Jared

--
Love all, serve all.