es-ES translation problems

Subject: es-ES translation problems
From: Jared Davis (abiword@aiksaurus.com)
Date: Sat Dec 29 2001 - 17:20:41 CST

Hi,

Was helping someone in IRC get the es-ES.po file... when I ran the update.pl
script on es-ES.po from CVS, it gave me a bunch of errors. One was a missing
quote at the beginning of the word "Missing", and then there were a lot of
redefinition errors.

I cleaned up the file as best I could and I've put the new file at
        http://aiksaurus.com/~jared/es-ES.po

I don't know if I did the right thing -- i just deleted the duplicate
strings. Can someone who knows what they're doing take a look at es-ES.po
and figure out what the problems are from?

Thanks,
        Jared

--
Love all, serve all.