Re: uPOW - 2001 week 5

Subject: Re: uPOW - 2001 week 5
From: Jesper Skov (jskov@redhat.com)
Date: Sun Feb 04 2001 - 05:24:08 CST

>>>>> "Ashleigh" == Ashleigh Gordon <agordon@bigpond.net.au> writes:

Ashleigh> I'd be happy to volunteer for this, since I'm pretty good
Ashleigh> with HTML now. How about the weekly news section? I think
Ashleigh> that is the most important thing to keep up to date, so
Ashleigh> people know we're still going. Also, could I get a listing
Ashleigh> of our current ports/status of those ports?

I agree that the weekly news section is important. I know Sam has been
mumbling about resurrecting it recently. Any ETA on that, Sam? :)

If you're willing to spend some time working on the home page, I
suggest you work out the details with Sam. I don't know if you'll
actually be able to get CVS access to the pages, but I should think so
if you are serious about it.

However, I'll let the uPOW stand - we do need to track down all the
good PR that's floating about out there...

Jesper