Re: PageSize Backend and some changes to PageSize front end.

Subject: Re: PageSize Backend and some changes to PageSize front end.
From: Leonard Rosenthol (leonardr@lazerware.com)
Date: Sun Feb 04 2001 - 07:44:08 CST

At 6:44 PM -0600 2/3/01, Sam TH wrote:
>I agree that writing out page size info on a per-section basis is a
>good idea. But how exactly would you propose to implement per-page
>info?

        It really is a per-section, basis. If the user were going
to change the orientation for a "page", they would most likely insert
a manual page break,which if it doesn't already, should then insert a
new section into the format and that section would get the new page
layout info.

Leonard

                   You've got a SmartFriend in Pennsylvania
Leonard Rosenthol      			Internet:       leonardr@lazerware.com
					America Online: MACgician
Web Site: <http://www.lazerware.com/>
FTP Site: <ftp://ftp.lazerware.com/>
PGP Fingerprint: C76E 0497 C459 182D 0C6B  AB6B CA10 B4DF 8067 5E65