Re: PATCH: Compilation with LIBXML2 was broken

Subject: Re: PATCH: Compilation with LIBXML2 was broken
From: Mike Nordell (tamlin@algonet.se)
Date: Mon Feb 05 2001 - 17:22:45 CST

Sam TH wrote:
>The real problem here is that the SAX API was never standardized for
>C. Durn Java folks.

Now I don't know what the SAX API is, but since it's Java it has to be
methods for objects. Then I'd like to say (and pardon the language): screw
"libxml" and screw "expat" APIs. If we need to use this, let's make an
interface
thet we truly can use and then we can provide different implementations for
that interface (i.e. against expat or libxml).

/Mike