Win32 XML parser [was: PATCH: ... LIBXML2 was broken]

Subject: Win32 XML parser [was: PATCH: ... LIBXML2 was broken]
From: Mike Nordell (tamlin@algonet.se)
Date: Wed Feb 07 2001 - 03:15:40 CST

Sam TH wrote:
> Win32 actually has an XML parser DLL, but no one has ever tried to
> get AbiWord to link against it. Mike?

I've been thinking of this one too, but unfortunately that would probably
leave out _a lot_ of users, since I think this DLL is only part of
IExplorer5. Adding code to use it if we anyway have to link our XML parser
would IMO only be redundant bloat.

But if I'm wrong and the XML parser really _is_ a simple redistributable DLL
that can run on vanilla Win95+, please tell me and I'll have a look at it.

/Mike