Re: outlines vs. lists (was Re: Commit: Various ListsUIimprovements.)

Subject: Re: outlines vs. lists (was Re: Commit: Various ListsUIimprovements.)
From: Mike Nordell (tamlin@algonet.se)
Date: Wed Feb 07 2001 - 10:01:10 CST

Leonard Rosenthol wrote:
> You are missing my point, Mike. Sectional outlines are NOT
> modal - they work like "inline" outlines in the document.

Now I'm quite sure we don't understand eachother! :-)
I wasn't into any modality.

> Unless you are asking if when printing does the current fold
> state get applied - the answer is "depends".

That indeed was my question. Does it print the same thing it displays in our
"simplified page preview View"? If so I think I agree. If not, I'm quite
sure I disagree.

> Would a screen shot help?

Perhaps, but please hold it until we're really sure we really don't
understand eachother again. :-)

/Mike