RE: commit -- libglade support

Subject: RE: commit -- libglade support
From: Dom Lachowicz (cinamod@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 08 2001 - 11:56:23 CST

>In short, last time I touched this dialog, it took me some hours to do a
>fairly trivial UI change, and we have *lenghtly* discussed the dialog UI.
>I'm pretty much sure that even if I do a mockup of the dialog, it would not
>be accepted at the first try, and that we will change it.

I fell your pain. Glade greatly simplifies dialog changes and creation. I
just want friggin gettext in there first so we can actually take full
advantage of glade. And I don't want our gettext impl to be a hack, that's
all.

>Apache voting system has not yet been "implemented". And it's not code. I
>was yet trying to change your mind about the system.

Things other than code can be implemented. Like the Civil Rights act, a
constitutional ammendment, a new design for a wheel, etc... In short, any
idea can be implemented.

Dom