RE: commit -- libglade support

Subject: RE: commit -- libglade support
From: Dom Lachowicz (cinamod@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 08 2001 - 12:16:03 CST

>1. I think that your work rocks.
>2. I respect you. Very much. (and I respect very much Sam, and everybody
>in the list)
>3. I know how many have you worked in gal & gnome-print support.

Apology accepted, and I aplogize to you too for being too quick to snap-out.
I don't forget who was the original man behind the gnome port :)

>ok. It's too my stance. I was not trying to require glade for any version
>until these problems were solved. But we have a CVS version, not a
>release.
>Users are not supposed to take a cvs version and use it.

I agree here too. It's just a concern of mine that at some point in the very
near future, someone (me?) will say "ok, 0.9.0 in 2 days" and we'll have to
revert a bunch of work.

>I never said the contrary. So everybody agrees to leave libglade support
>at
>least until the lists dialog is finished (of course, if it is finished
>before 0.9).

It must be finished before 0.9.0. All dialogs must be in the tree (but not
necessarily in their final state) by 0.9.0

>before send the patch I had private email with Martin about this feature,
>and hi voluntered to degladeify the list dialog. Once it will be finished,
>it will be a trivial task (even if Martin doesn't has the time, I will do
>it).

I'll even do this :)

Cheers,
Dom