Re: potential POW -- revive feature and UI matrices?

Subject: Re: potential POW -- revive feature and UI matrices?
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2001 - 06:22:34 CST

HI Paul,
        This should not be virtual but as we say in Partical Physics it
should go "On Shell".

Cheers!

Martin

(Quantum Mechanics allows virtual particles with masses different from
their real, measured masses. The process of measuring such particles
however puts them on their real values "On Mass Shell". So going from a
Virtual, Undecided state to a real state is going "On Shell". If I have to
learn hacker language you guys could learn a little Physics too :-)

 On Wed, 7 Feb 2001, Paul Rohr
wrote:

> Well, it's been a year since the following status pages were introduced.
>
> http://www.abisource.com/feature_matrix.html
> http://www.abisource.com/ui_matrix.html

<snip>